Eastex Fire Department
8523 E. Northbelt Dr.
Humble, TX 77396
Phone 281-441-2244 Fax 281-441-2820
The Eastex Fire Department is accepting applications for one immediate opening and to establish an eligibility list for future anticipated openings in March 2015, including part time positions. If you have an application on file and were part of the last list, you may reactivate your file.
Applications may be obtained at 8523 E. Northbelt Dr. Humble, Texas 77396 between 10:00am and 5:00pm Monday – Friday beginning January 13, 2015. Or you may contact Human Resources (Heather Schwalbach) at 281-441-2244 ext 22.
Include in your application a copy of all certifications, drivers’ license, and two passport style photos.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Twenty One (21) years of age
• Texas Commission on Fire Protection Basic Certification
• Valid Texas Driver’s License
• Emergency Medical Technician License with TDSHS
• Bi-Weekly Pay $34,000 to $38,000 annually, (24hr shifts, 8 day rotation)
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance after sixty (60) days provided for employee and available to dependents. The department pays 80% of dependent premium.
• 401 (k) when eligible with eight (8) percent company match.
• 96 hours Paid time off in first year (accrued quarterly) Plus Holidays worked.
• Application deadline is 5:00pm on January 30, 2015.
• Physical Agility/Written Exam at 8:00am January 31, 2015 @Harris County Fire Training Facility, 2316 Atascocita Road, Humble, Tx 77396
• Panel Interview during week of February 2, 2015
• Conditional Job Offers as positions become available
The Eastex Freeway Volunteer Fire Department is an equal opportunity employer.